- Will I be charged sales tax?
- Only if your order is shipped to an address in New York State. No sales tax is collected for orders shipped to other addresses.
- Can I buy from you if I live outside the US?
- Yes. For more information about international orders, please visit our Customer Care page.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, Amex and Paypal for online purchases. For purchases in our store only, we also accept cash and bank checks.
- How do I enter a promotional code?
- When you check out, look for the box to enter your code.
- How do I check the status of my order?
- You can check the status of your order if you've registered with us. Just log in, and your order information will be available.
- I see a ring setting that I like on your website, how can I inquire about purchasing a diamond to go with it?
- If you’re local, we recommend setting up an appointment with one of our jewelry specialists to explore your options. But just about anything we can do for you in person, our jewelry specialists can help you with by phone or email. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866.288.9222 and one of them will guide you through the diamond selection process to help you find a perfect gemstone for your setting. See also OUR DIAMONDS.
- Do you have diamonds in stock that I can see today?
- Of course. We maintain an extensive diamond inventory and also specialize in personally sourcing diamonds to fit your specific requirements.
- Do I need to make an appointment to look at engagement rings or wedding bands?
- Appointments are recommended, especially on weekends. By making an appointment we can ensure you are paired with a jewelry specialist at a time that is convenient for you. Walk-ins are serviced on a first come, first served basis and during busy times there may be a wait.
REPAIRS AND RESTORATION
- Do you provide quotes over the phone?
- No. Because we must physically inspect your item to determine the extent of the repair, the price and turn-around time, quotes by phone are not possible. Please visit our store to work with one of our jewelry specialists. Appointments for quotes are not necessary.
- How long will my repair take?
- The time it takes to repair a piece of jewelry depends, of course, on the complexity of the repair. Most repairs take 7 – 10 business days, but in many situations we can offer an Express Repair Service that reduces this time to just 48 hours. Once we have seen your jewelry in person, we’ll offer an estimate on both repair timing and cost.
To review our shipping charges and procedures in detail, see Customer Care.
- What will my shipping costs be?
- We offer complimentary ground shipping for orders over $150 within the US. The charge for 2-day shipping is $20, overnight is $30. A signature is required for every order over $500.
- How long will it take my order to ship?
- This timing depends on the availability of your item. If the item is needed by a specific date, be sure to confirm the shipping time with us before purchasing.
- For items that are in stock, orders placed by 3pm Monday-Friday will be shipped the same day. Orders placed on over the weekend (Saturday/Sunday) or a holiday will ship the next business day.
- Special orders usually take between 4-6 weeks to craft and ship. When you place an order online, a jewelry specialist will contact you with an estimated delivery date based on when the item is expected to be ready.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, please see our Customer Care section for details.
To review our return policy in detail, see Customer Care.
- Can I return something I have purchased from Greenwich St. Jewelers?
- Yes. Within 10 days of purchase in our store (or within 10 days of delivery, for online purchases), returns are accepted for the majority of our products, with the exception of sale items, exchanged items, custom orders, special orders and altered or sized items. You’ll find an explanation of our return procedures HERE.
- Is there a re-stocking fee for returned items?
- No, all returns are processed absolutely for free, with no restocking charges.
- Are custom or special orders returnable?
- No. Because they are made especially for you, special orders and custom orders cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances.
- Are sized or altered items returnable?
- No. Rings that are sized and jewelry that is altered at your request cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances. If we don’t have a ring size in stock, we recommend purchasing the stock size to preview. If you decide to purchase the item and special order your size, we will provide complimentary shipping for both the returned preview item and your special order.
- Can you create custom pieces, or make small changes to existing pieces?
- Yes. See the Custom Design section, or contact us email@example.com more information.
- What if I need to get a ring resized?
- We’d be happy to, if possible. We can adjust a stock ring to the size you need, which adds approximately 48 hours to order processing. However, some of our rings have intricate designs that make resizing impossible. To inquire about a specific item or to confirm sizing options, contact firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that resizing a stock ring renders it a final sale item, making it ineligible for return or exchange.
- What services are available for my jewelry after I purchase it?
- GSt. offers after care for all purchased pieces, including free cleaning, polishing and check/tightening stones. We also offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchasing a ring. Please read more about lifetime services we offer for our engagement rings HERE.
- I live out of state, how do I return a ring to you for Lifetime Jewelry Care?
- Please contact email@example.com if you need to ship an item to us for after care so we can calculate shipping charges and give further assistance.
- Do you have trained gemologists on staff?
- Yes, we have GIA Graduate Gemologists on staff to answer any questions.
- Can I get a piece of jewelry engraved?
- Yes we offer both hand and machine engraving where allowed by the design. If you decide to engrave an item, please leave the notes in the comment box on checkout. One of our Jewelry Specialists will contact you with timing and pricing details.
- Is gift wrapping available?
- Yes. Our gift wrapping is complimentary. Just click the "gift wrap" box at checkout
- What if I need help choosing a gift?
- We want you to find the perfect piece for your occasion. A jewelry specialist will work with you in our store, or if you’re shopping online or by phone we’ll assign a personal shopper to assist you.